Blog Archive

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Coming Soon

So if you are apart of this huge family called the Berensen's. Then you know about the insane schedule called Birthdays. With 4 crazy birthdays in one month it tends to look like Christmas through my bank account. On the 25th we will be celebrating with Sean, Juliet, and Isaac, Will's 2 birthday. Then on the 29th we will be celebrating Kristen's at Dave and Busters. So we will take pictures of the events and I will post them. So coming soon!

4 comments:

Tricia said...

YEAH!!! Mike posted again! Is it going to take a month before we see these birthday photos? I hear you guys are going to CO in January. Do you know what day yet? I was thinking of getting on a HOP and going then too. Let me know so we can coordinate.

Tricia said...

Oh...you know that Keira kicks off the birthday seaon on the 18th right. You can't forget your favorite niece. :)

Tricia said...

Thanks for the tips on my post...I forgot you used to be a landscape/gardener guy...any tips on keeping orchids alive?

Cody said...

I just now noticed that you listed Marco and I as "The Mexican and Hody" on your friends list. Hahaha! I kept looking at it wondering who the hell that was. It was us all along!