Blog Archive

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Tagged by my prettier side (Eric not you!!!)




Joys
1. My Wife, when she doesn't stink
2. Baseball and the rest of the sports!!!
3. The day I finish school
Fears


1. Watching a scarey movie with my wife...that is losing my arm from her ripping it off!!!
2. Something happening to my family.
3. That school will never end. Just like that stupid song!
Goals
1. Getting a degree in something
2. Watching a baseball game in every exsisting baseball park in the MLB!!!
3. Having kids, hope its not my fault if it doesn't happen!
Current Obsessions
1. Duh, sports, have you read my blog!
2. Trying to finish school
3. Trying to better our money situation
Regrets
1. Not pursuing baseball further
2. Digging a ditch with Ericfina...He stinks, just ask his dishwasher!
3.Transfering for a company that didn't care about its employees
Facts about Me


1. Have a downsyndrome brother.


Joys
.bp.blogspot.com/_zFKF90RnQ1s/SQCa3n1kMXI/AAAAAAAAASU/yePHRSbOKMA/s200/069.JPG" border="0" alt=""id="BLOGGER_PHOTO_ID_5260374645145874802" />
2. I have a wife that is a blue eye freak. It gets bluer when she gets pissed at me. Its soooo pretty, thats why I piss her off so much. We really do love each other...Now you know why I do what I do.

3. I like to eat a whole bag of oreos, especially with Eric at family reunions. My wife's eyes turned dark blue!!! It was cool!

2 comments:

Tricia said...

I should just send you a bunch of Oreos...you little sneaks. You stole cookies from your wives...one of them 6 months pregnant. You love to live dangerously don't you. So, tell Kristen I'm not keeping a secret from her...I don't know what she was talking about when she wrote on my wall. I'm hoping to get to CO by the end of Feb (sorry January won't work), I still have to see how the whole HOP thing works.

Tricia said...

I should have said "you and Eric stole cookies from your wives" that way you don't sound like a polygamist.