Blog Archive

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Jordan Update

So my wife tells me that Jordan is going to have Self Conscience issues. Now that I think about it, all I have to say is "I'm Sorry" for now. I know my daughter is going to be like me, unfortunately. To start out, she was born looking mostly like me. That there is a strike. Now she is getting her baby fat, and she is getting a belly like my dad, strike two. And for the third strike, she has a hair line like my dad. Wow, she already has issues. But, you cannot deny this look. So she gets a free base on balls.


3 comments:

Tricia said...

self conscience issues or self confidence issues b/c if it's the later, all I have to say is not your daughter. you and kristen have self confidence coming out of your ears. Anyway, she's cute and she'll grow out of her "mikeness".

Cody said...

She's soooooo cute even if she has self-conscience issues!

Becky and Ben said...

Wow, she really does look just like you. Poor girl...hehe She is such a cutie though! You need to post like 100 more pics of her.