Blog Archive

Sunday, April 19, 2009

Danielle's 21st Birthday


On the 18th was my little sister's 21st birthday. As I was looking for her gift, my A.D.D. kicked in and I started to think about how I should wrap her gift. Then while i was thinking of reasons why I should wrap it the way I thought of it and this is what I came up.
First off let me tell you what she got. She got an Ipod touch from my parents, two video games from my brother and Kristen and I. So with the Ipod I thought she deserved this: wrapped in tissue paper, then taped with packaging tape, then wrapped in newspaper, then placed in a box with more newspaper. Then I duct tape the box close. The reason for this not so bad wrapping, well she is a good sister besides the time I remember she would annoy my friends and I when I was younger.
For example, when I was in middle school and Danielle was about 5, Danielle like my friend Bryan because he would play games with her. Not games of torment like my friend Donald and I would always do to her. She deserved it by the way. Bryan would always play different games with her and try to include her in what we were doing. Well one night, Bryan spent the night. We let Danielle play a few games with us. But I was getting tired and we were trying to watch baseball, so I decided to kick Danielle out of my room. Danielle was not going to let that be the end of it. So what did she do, get mom and dad involved, and being the princess she got her way. So we let her in to watch baseball and after a few minutes of being pissed off, I kicked her out Again. Then she would sit at the door and bang on the door with her feet. She would do this while crying, until she didn't get her way, mom and dad put her to bed.
Ok gift number two, video game number one! I took tissue paper and wrapped the video game then taped it with packaging tape, then wrapped it in newspaper, then wrapped it completely in two layers of duct tape. Then I got a bigger box and put the smaller box with the ipod in it, then the video game then a wrapped a brick with newspaper and put it in the box with crumpled newspaper all around it.
Gift number 3,video game, was like gift number two, but more duct tape and we got bigger boxes and put the smaller boxes in it and put more newspaper and another brick. We then duct tape the box close and wrapped the top with the obituaries and then wrapped the rest of the box with wrapping paper and gave it to her.
These gifts took more than 20 minutes for her to open. She was sweating and ready to stab me with the scissors that I gave her after all was said and done.
The reason for all of this dates back to about the same annoying time from last story. We were playing in our front yard. My wonderful little sister who took the title princess seriously was plotting a plan to get me into trouble. Well, I accidently tripped her when we were playing, I think we were playing a baseball game, like home run derby and we were switching up at bats. Well, she decide to start screaming bloody murder, like i just broke something. So I told her she have certain toys of mine, like nintendo, my basketball, my baseball bat and I even told her I would build her a fort if she would shut up. She then after every bribe I can think of, would scream louder and louder. I then could here my parents coming...So I then tried to pick her up, when I tried to pull her up by her arm, not both arms, just one, I pulled her arm out of socket. Soooo, now I was in trouble. They took her to the ER and the doctor put her arm back into socket. I got out of the whole thing was a grounding for a week. All this because of an accidental trip. Oh well, like I told Princess Ericfina, "What comes around, Goes Around" and thats what Danielle got today!!! Happy Birthday Lil' Sis.

1 comment:

Becky and Ben said...

Isn't it so fun to remember the times we torture our siblings. I am proud to say that I never ever bugged my older brother. He ALWAYS picked on me! ;)