Blog Archive

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Yessss, Another Game about to be in the Books for Me


So, I get a call from the Parents telling me that they won, at a silent auction, 4 tickets to the Astros. Only problem was it wasn't to the same game. So, since they absolutely love their first born and daughter-in-law, they offered it to us. It will be the first time I have ever sat in the Crawford boxes. For those who don't know what the Crawford boxes are they are the seats in the Left field. They are a little pricey, so that is the reason why I haven't sat there. I will post some excellent pictures of the views of the statium and the game. Maybe I'll get a good picture of El Caballo (Carlos Lee). Well stay tune to the excitement. And Eric, the pictures are taking with you in mind!!!

No comments: